Azure Virtual Desktop
What is Azure Virtual Desktop?
Azure Virtual Desktop is a desktop and app virtualisation service that runs in the cloud. It enables users to access company applications and resources from any device. This is accomplished through hosting a complete modern desktop on Azure and offers comprehensive compliance and security.
Who can use it?
Azure Virtual Desktop is user-friendly and suitable for any organisation. If you are looking to store and securely access sensitive data in the cloud, then this solution is for you. Users can work from any device; all they need to do is log in and they will have access to all they need.
What value does it add?
A standardised platform for every desktop.
With faster user setup, you can cater up or down for the number of users quickly.
Great for organisations that want sensitive data stored in the cloud and not on unmanaged devices.
This solution can be used on any device, making it great for flexible working, all you need is an internet connection.
A flexible service allowing you to virtualise both desktops and apps.
Windows 7 virtual desktop with free Extended Security Updates.
- Integrated with the security and management of Microsoft 365.
- Secured using Active Directory and Two-factor authentication.
- No residual data on unmanaged devices.
Reduced Management Costs
- Unified management experience for Windows Server, Windows 10, and Windows 7 desktops/apps.
- Infrastructure backplane managed as a service by Microsoft.
- Ongoing monitoring and fine-tuning by the service.